For the last 20 years, Singa Ship has prided itself in deploying only the best and most qualified Filipino staff to various cruise ships. The crewmembers for hotel, deck and engine departments are selected based on the Singa 7 Cs, our quality policy. A Singa crew is best described as follows:
- Competent – one who knows what he is doing and does it well
- Courteous – one who is polite and well mannered in all his dealings with people on board
- Concerned – one who is concerned about the safety and well being of the passengers and the ship and cares enough about them to go that extra mile
- Conscientious – one who acts according to his conscience, a person of principles and ethical values.
- Cooperative – one who joins hands with other crewmembers in the common effort to provide utmost satisfaction in service
- Communicative – one who is fairly conversant in English and is constantly trying to improve his language skills
- Committed – one who is dedicated to his task and is ready to do his utmost so that he performs excellently as a matter of routine